1. I want to start a blog, but I don’t know where to begin… HELP!
I have the PERFECT free program for you. It’s called Beginner Blogger Bootcamp, and it will teach you how to start your blog, rock out on social media, nail your branding, create an email list, and more!
>>> Click here to join Beginner Blogger Bootcamp (it’s free!)
2. What’s your favorite tool/program/course for X?
I’ve compiled a HUGE list of all my favorite blog and business tools RIGHT OVER HERE. Everything from social media schedulers to the software I use to the courses I’ve taken and recommend.
3. Do you have any suggestions for making money as a new blogger?
My favorite monetization methods are affiliate marketing, offering services, and creating ecourses. All of these can be successful without a huge audience!
They do, however, require you having a strong foundation in place; this includes a specific and targeted niche, helpful, in-depth content, and a loyal audience of readers.
I have an entire 12-week course devoted to growing and monetizing your blog!! Join Profit From Your Passion or get on the waitlist for the next round HERE.
6. What should I focus on when I’m just starting out as a blogger?
Don’t spread yourself too thin by trying to do everything at once! Instead, focus on a few specific tasks that will bring you a high return on your investment. Here are a few ideas:
• Focus on the two social media platforms your readers hang out on the most
• Write helpful, foundational content for your blog
• Join affiliate programs and incorporate affiliate links into your blog posts
• Make connections with your peers and readers. Facebook groups are GREAT for this!
• Start an email list and use it to build community. Check out posts about email lists HERE.